Thursday 31 March 2016

I will return to you


I a forlorn wayfarer have gone far
High above the latitude of gravitational altitude
Of my ever changeable self
The ostentatious glimmer of desires have
Made me cross the bounds of my realm
Demons are on my right and Satan on my left
My east wears a mask while plastered stands my west
I know Beelzebub mutters mantra around my doors
With this saturation
With this evaporation
My body is still not a slave
My Love !! After winning all the wars of my soul
After conquering my desirous zones
Or even if I fail to hold my shards
Or if Ganga of this ephemeral love turned me impure
Or if I lost my identity In the transfixed moment of mortality
I am very much sure
With Blind eyes I will to your country come back

Copyrights reserved to Paras Ali/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment