Sunday 6 March 2016

I am indeed Born Special


And you ask me what makes me self-assured?
It is indeed the soldier spirit shielding the corners of my brilliant soul. An apparent statue of clay, I was moulded in such unique texture that I survived the blood isle of my mothers womb for nine months. Did not I sparkle all the reasons of hope in my parents eyes? Yes I did ever since I was just a mere clot of blood. The time when a million babies could not make their way to the world, I was asked to do it in a perfect manner. In short I was born, not only born alive, but born with a million best neurons, a pumping heart, erect vertebral column , fine set of eyes and an inspiring pair of ears.
Some higher authority helped me complete my journey of being a crown of creation.
I am Chosen to live beyond imperfections, I have been opted to breathe the carbon rich oxygen. Trials are for me few small scars beaten each night by the full silver Moon of my hopes.

Copyrights Reserved to Paras Ali/2016




No comments:

Post a Comment