Saturday 5 March 2016

A Heavenly Romance


And then it drizzled, the cloudy dews drenched my whole being in the colour of the violet sky. After being left drowned in the scent of rainbow, I learnt it just loves the way I look at it. The subtle vibrations of heavenly wind jolted my frozen senses and then i learnt Nature wants me to feel the rhythm of Living. Dip drop, dropping the drops commingled with the rustling of yellow leaves, leaving the message behind I can still hear and I am not yet Blind. Then approached the dusk, my dreams muttered a sigh but suddenly a silver lustre of moonlight made me see the Sky again. After this heavenly romance, coiling over my book I asked my pen who am I?
It replied :
'No one but a Heroine of your own story '

Copyrights Reserved to Paras Ali/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment