Thursday 17 March 2016

I do not live on Approvals 


Time changed the relations I met in my life. When the steep mountains were throwing me down, I looked for your hand but you were no where. I dived deep to the sea of the world while going against the flow to let you know , I got the guts but you never put your trust on me. The southern sun's heat dried all the vapours with in me , even then you passed like you never knew me. I thrived in front of you like a toddler does to gain momentum in his steps, but each time We crossed roads, you averted your gaze. When acute rejection, pain and trauma was weighing me down, you put more load on my back.
Today, seeing me shining like a diamond, I can measure a thousand hands patting on my back.  My fellow humans , love to change with the intensity of my gravity but my objective is still solid hard: 'What I have become, What I intend to achieve, Its my own Journey . Nor I feed on Approvals neither on Sympathy.'

copyrights reserved to Paras Ali/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment