Tuesday 22 March 2016

Do you Do the Same?


In my hours of idleness I often draw your sketch
I wonder ,Do you also do the way I do?
I imagine brown prancing heels of fairy-tale Lamas
Decoring sliver hues around your hair
I see you in the breath of sun
Snuffing out the dusk's tallow pots turn by turn
I stroke your silhouette with juicy dews of Peepul tree
I colour you with the saliva of waterfalls, picturing you asleep
From the fleecy bubbles of tangerine summer
From the pied toned flock of fluttering feathers
I try to gather , the ways you Lisp, the way the words you utter
I wish to see how with the ink of moonlight you scribble
Stars on the sea of your tears, devoid of slightest ripple
I draw you often from the brush dipped in those words 
Which you only wrote, to let you know I read each bit of yours
I like to keep you with in me imprisoned
As a slender necked crystal flask cages the last wine-drop in its imaginations
In my hours of idleness I often draw your sketch
I wonder Do you do the way I do?

Copy rights reserved to Paras Ali/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment