Thursday 24 March 2016

Take Me to  BAND-e-AMIR


Hold my hand
Take me to the roads which never end
Roiling in the river, I am but a splinter of wood
Or a clipped feather, wafting on the winds
The amber flecks in my grey eyes
A mirage it is, which merely beguiles
For Patience is nothing but a town set on illusions
A thorn is lodged in my nostrils
I suffocate inside the bait
Blow me a kiss of life
Teach me ways to breathe
The Thunderbolts are sickening
The thud of starts rip my balance apart
Help me catch the glare of Nowroze
My immortal colours are still inside the Aluminium urn
Take hold of me
Let me hear my bones crack
Let me feel the flesh of my own knuckles
Take me to the cherubic tides of Band-e-Amir
Baptise my mermaid self
Turn me nothing
 but a living Human


Copyrights Reserved to Paras Ali/2016






No comments:

Post a Comment