Sunday 3 April 2016

Perplexing Notions of Self Image

What is life??

It is probably walking vehemently on the maze of bewildering questions with a soul of a drunkard who is too tipsy to comprehend how things happen? what they turn out to be? and when this drama oscillating between knowledge and ignorance would get fixed?

During this grand journey between bigotries and clashes few things weigh us down to its pinnacle that is the awareness of our own image. The image we built around us becomes so much a public property like our dreams. We can not escape the fact that the howling truth of sustaining this identity within us seeps deep in our skin and inwardly the anguish of lying to ourselves keeps us drained. We wear a closed jaw smile but does it escape the echo of of neither dying nor living ego?

I suppose never.

Beneath the veneer of steel teeth, guarded by the semblance of copper ribs and cloaked by the best façade of human history  the wounds of injured self image yowl like a trapped wolf bicker with its bars in the hours of solitude. The powerful claws of rumour, slander and verbose attack hang on our galaxies as if they are ominous  dark comets, magnetically pulled by Earth. We are forced to turn Earth, no matter how strongly we know the mirrors of our character run deep in our course and this is how the pointing fingers take hold of our scattered ego

When I was a child I thought answers followed me every where I travelled. I thought Dove out of acute helplessness asks the cat to stab on her neck. I had a firm belief that carriages on their grand migrations were robbed because they spilled open to the dark stars , their magical mysteries. I used to think a multicuturalist was on the verge to lose his idiosyncrasy because he himself opted to linger among unknown zones.

Then I grew up and the notions of  free will coining our fate changed. I saw two wars: one which I fought for my Image and other which I battled with "What People would Say?" . This battle was not confined to our faulty actions rather it was something else, something undiscovered.

Did I outwit or conquer the laws of conformity?
My answer is " I wish Life could answer the knotty Questions"

Copy rights Reserved to Paras Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment