Thursday 17 September 2015

You Could not Recognize me

A feather was there to tickle your intellect Somebody has watered your frosty flower errect Your starless nights were lit with lemon lamps To get you braced from blues of bogs and greens of swamps But you could not recognize me...
Around assembled dignitaries of peer-blossoms and daisies I petalled your thorns with straws of orange roses Once your streets were arid and spurned How many times for your lonesome nights , glow-worm i turned? But you could not recognize me...
I promulgate your song on breeze of spring Whenever your southern sky in scarlet sea sinks To keep your name alive on sandy sea shore, All my life i accepted to be minion to wave's white foams But you could not recognize me...
Sun's first ray has etched your profile Your alleys and shady avenues are perfectly Bright All is complete, your exuding pride, your imperial fame Not even foot note in your book has my name But you could not recognize me...




No comments:

Post a Comment