Monday 21 September 2015

A Queen in His Dynasty



The truth was I always wanted to be a virgin in his dreams--an undiscovered treasure. I wished to be layered in such diffidence and urbanity that even no words could smell of my fragrance. I longed each day we exchanged glances , the time takes pace and beats its drums so hard, that no salutations between me and him take place.
How many times i saw him lowering his gaze finding my demeanour from the corner of his eyes? Ask me not.If i dared narrate the day will fade. It was not disgust, nor my boastful feminine pride which hulked around his shadow rather i wanted this love to be pure in the realms of cherubic earth. i left him no chance to scribble a word on his lips. Each time he mustered up courage , i shattered all his plans, his passions for me whenever rose, i closed all my heart's doors. I can swear on heaven i was his fantasy queen. In his thousand hours of solitude for a million times he used to write and erase only my name on his cell phone.
Soldier by profession , he was fighting two wars, one with the warlords and the second with his impatient heart.
I could picture how his lashes had battered full of tremor , his hair clenched by fists and his tongue must had savoured the salt of his own blood dropping from his lips after being bitten by his own teeth. He was on the maze whose roads were turned more angular and twisted by me. I was rejoiced to reign his brain while he was frustrated to turn into a moth as he had seen several times the burnt ashes of moth forming geometrical patterns on the rug woven with saffron threads, in the lantern lighted dull room.
The years passed by and my ignorance underrated his emotions. The time indeed waits for none, his clock turned still. A bullet pierced through his chest and the soldier met the cradle earth locking me in his heart.
. Both of us won, He wanted to be my favourite memory and i always whimed to be an alone queen in his dynasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment