Tuesday 8 September 2015

'Cloudy Vintage'

My petition was answered, And all prayers were approved. On the Sky, for few Hours was indited my name. Alphabets were ironed heavy To sink white floe, To clandestine gossamery mossy growth.
Frothy grey bubbles of wool Ribboned my name's hillock in blue Black feathers of cotton Enveloped the celestial moon And the novas once bright With cobalt pearls, were girdled tight
Blacks on blacks Saphhires on blues Doubled to twos
Around my name Multitudes of mist cloaked by I saw nothing My own name i could never recognize
While i was drinking hemlock From dark flask of cloud's butter milk My farsightedness dropped Drop by drop The Single hour In endless toil but passed
Thou blessed me Sun Thou blessed me Moon Thou blessed me beams When Thou was offering me recompenses Alas! the ethreal light was asleep on the job

No comments:

Post a Comment