Tuesday 8 September 2015

"A Dream Killer"

I have burnt that gleeful threshold From where you first stepped to my bosom's door I have spilled amber, indigo and Violet To the Virgin White page which winter never frosted I have bowed with copper ropes Those Chapters, where your name had abode Through time and time... To Love is a Crime...
With a dagger i have sliced your wreaths, garlands and bracelets Which used to veil my sun-burnt-Blotches With the Snake skin spear all dreams i have beheaded The Erudite tongue, the dauntless lips all i butchered In The isle of Nameless faces Yes i have thrown your smoggy traces Through time and time... To love is a Crime...
I have paid a pittance To buy my lords Contentment... My Dream no more bleed... Nor it breathe... When livings around me are fearful to come near My Dream's ghost wipe with his blood my invisible tears Through time and time.... To Love is a Crime.....


No comments:

Post a Comment