Thursday 12 November 2015

Potrait

I never want any of your silvers glancing twilight
It envies me when amber sun-beams asserts on your skin its right
You do not know, orbed-moon plug pearls
To brighten its puce sky, earthly jewels are its earls
Rain Dropping low your lashes is your first love
I can not stand thunder-shower cuddling your curves
I die hard each day when indigo sleazy smog
Blurs all the distance and stand between us like a rock
I want nobody near you
I pray nobody touch you
Not even meadows, grove, billows and willows
I have caged rosy orchards, i have locked each door

I have heard pages turn yellow, they do de-age
I have seen blue,yellow, purple ink shortly gets fade
If i wrote you
Books would captive you
Fingers of readers would touch you
I want none.
I want you to be virgin
My Love! I have squeezed all my heart's hues
From my blood i have brushed
Yours and Mine Portrait....
Frozen in time and space
Copy rights reserved to Paras Ali 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment