Tuesday 17 November 2015


In the city of lights I lost you

A Dark Wanderer
Penurious eyed I,
Fixed my feet 
On the Sky high miles.
The gaudy Lanterns
Dressed in bedizen flickers 
Blurred my sight
Lights refracted lights
The Compass measured nothing
But ponderous flux
Around needles ascending and descending
Embellished Colours
Inside Bright crystals muttered
From East to North
From West to South
Horizon was in Light's bouts
Here in the labyrinth of tinges,
Fleet of hues,
You appeared to me fairly middling
I found you the most colourless
I broke all the vows
I forgot you had been my life's seminal troop
I myself distanced from you
That dire moment
You did not lose me
But i Lost you
It was not the fate to be blamed
Reaching atop the opulent lamps 
I myself erased your name
(Copyrights reserved to Paras Ali, 2015) 



No comments:

Post a Comment