Monday 23 November 2015

Dear hope

I somehow accepted that i was a grain or probably a dot in horizon. I knew i was an ogre which was to be munched by gods. I never thought myself a princess underneath a studded sky jewelled with gems. I embraced the fact that my skin was scorched , my gait listless and my Gray eyes looked more graceful when sunk in cavities. Yes let me tell you i accepted reality.

Then you came in my life. Your optimistic camaraderie asked me to taste the piquant flavours of dreams. I obeyed you, i worshipped you and i decided to cuddle you tight as a little infant does to his father in dark. I transformed myself first in topaz, then in emerald, later in diamonds , I became a victim of your laconic words. Years are passing by, seasons are alternating and it seems as if I am lingering on fragile strand of spider's web. If I go off the rails of my status I am accused to be a rebel.If I break this eerie of feminine tranquillity my chauvinist lords would outcast me to the farthest dunes of desert. Each night I am battling with the thousand questions sprouting inside my barren field with a fear of losing you . I only have you to cling with . Just tell me for once for how long I have to wait to pass this test of gratefulness and patience.

Yours

Paras Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment