Monday 18 January 2016

You are safe in my blood


I am exiled from the Earth
I am banished from the seven skies
Laid dejected....
By the sputtering , coughing wind.
Grumbled by the thunder,
I am split asunder.
My wet words have leapt off
Of my rain soaked pages...
No landholder i am...
Accused ,
Punished,
Fallen I am from my mild meadow.
The butterfly sun has teared my shadow
The pangs churn my wings
No nightingale inside me sings...

My Love.....
Take my Word...
I won't scream
Reds are swallowing my greens
Pangs and cramps
Mowing me down
Disfigured and disrobed
I am ostracised in my own town
Still I won't scream
Still I won't squeal

I am afraid the echo of yours
Would come out of my whispers
You are safe in my blood
Swaddled and encased by my veins in blue
Each day my thousand dreams worship you...

Copyrights Reserved to Paras Ali/2016

 
Painting Credits : Dilawer Omar

No comments:

Post a Comment