Sunday 17 January 2016

A Muse Murderer


My incertitude insecurities and precarious fears
Of an unfixed feminine soul
got alarmed when a spine-chilling  shadow slithered across my forehead
I felt pomegranate seeds were curling around me opuline beads
Before i could name it Elathan, Apophis or any other demon
Dressed in the demonour of a hellish duke
I guillotined it's head, hackened it's breath from my battle-axe
I slaughtered the shadow's eyes from the worst tear gas
of my scared being I had kept dormant for years
The blood shower of this unknown existence
Reached atop a silver howling moon
The universe all together mourned and thundered
The silver streaks set the reality unleashed
It was no man, no beast, no demon
I was mislead by my own faulty illusions
Alas Alas Alas another Catastrophe another Murder
I killed The Muse , I slaughtered the daughter of Zues
I martyred some one of my own Kind

Copyrights Reserved to Paras Ali/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment