Saturday 26 December 2015

My Grammarly Emotions

When tickled pink , an adjective I am 
When cyclone writes on my face it's mighty objection
They say: I coil, swirl , polarize
Like a restless verb often does in the company of adverbs
Later in moments if I manage to wear my invisible crown
 I am fixed in a case of a noun; a hypocritical clown
My dark circles are their favourite metaphors
They extract similes from my lonesome Life's chapters
My skin's hues are in their custody too
I act , I read
I rustle, I chatter
I smile loud, or I wink
I often on my miseries sing
And then above all I am Noticed
Like a closed-ended story I am read
Where do I hide my shattered dreams?
Their magnetic pull drag unwanted atoms in heaps
I doubt no bone of my own
Belongs to me Alone

Copyrights Reserved to Paras Ali/2015


No comments:

Post a Comment