Monday 21 December 2015

I do not write for you

Like a honey bee i have taken a thousand flights
Around the city of primroses, pearl blossoms and Jasmines
From the swishing bullets and booming guns
To the stenched fungi infected fields of slum
I have squeezed and compressed a brilliant nectar of words
My whirring of broken wings have heaved a sigh
To the dead silent haunting nightmares
Yes i am an ordinary gray-eyed wingless bird
Exiled long ago from the sky of Hawks , falcons and Eagles
Dare not flutter your huge feathers around me
Your perfection can not beset me
Don't even try to buy my words
Think a million times before you read me
Err not even in your day dreams
Not even my tiny suffix belongs to you
Nor i write for you
Neither i sing for you


Copyrights reserved to Paras Ali/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment