Tuesday 28 November 2017

Random Thoughts

I believed that human relations are timeless work of Creature                                                        Guarded closely, I  thought no evil murderer could around them lurk                                                      Oh how I forgot , relations never die a natural death
Instead are always murdered

I pledged to my kings to give me a morsel and few droplets                               
To feed my stomach , to quench my thirst.                                                     
Oh how I forgot  statues of stone can never grant
They can never answer.
                                                 
Crossed to my mind , a million hopes                         
And I reserved them to win the people I know                                                                   
 Oh how I forgot ,the sea of expectations have drowned ships
 Mine is just a paper boat.
                     
Helpless I speared my heart till blood leaped up.                                                         
 I skinned my wishes till their skeletons were earthed                                                 
Oh how I forgot, my tragic endings matter least to this world
In a book of history I am an incomplete word                                           

Brick by brick , my house I saw                                                   
Crumbled into dust like a fallen star                                                                               
 Oh how I forgot , a wayfarer has no home
 nor he owns any path

Paras Ali/2017
Image :No Claim

No comments:

Post a Comment