Sunday 28 February 2016

To My Grand Lord


Sailing towards the path of primroses
My unrighteous soul is on pins and needles
Red testy tempered and forbearing heart
Has fallen for the silver river of galaxies
Where Roman silver is the milky way,
Silver-tongued are the beads of demon's wit
And chalice Silver are the footprints of lacy leaves ,
Lying on the colourless thrones of sky's waves

Oh my Lord!! That Satan silvery landscape has tempted me
Enticed an angel inside me
Sextons are on their way to bury me once and forever
For the sin cloaked Sky my heart rushed for
I know my Lord With yellow dwarfs
This silver trance of a mirage would disappear far

But still if My Master You ask from me my last Wish?
I like to extinguish colourless in your microcosmic mega-cosmos
The pious people of earth no more belong to me

Paras Ali / 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment