Sunday 28 February 2016

Let me Sleep to Let you Free

I am inside the arms
Of the quietening soporific balms
Analgesic drugs
Deadening pills
Of somniferous Codeine
And snoozy morphine
Trust my love
It hurts no more
To see myself fade away
Lost and strayed
Numb turns my muscles
Tongueless is now the pain's rustle
I am on the verge to sleep
I breathe but i can not see
The despondent being with in me
All I remember
Beloved Thoughts you once wished for freedom
Once you encounter my duped senses
Fly to the Paradise of clouds
Flutter against the blue sky
Like a winged bird does
Till Dawn to Dusk
Do not look back
Or turn for me
Fly above the words
Fly above the rhythm
Keep me in deep slumber my dear thoughts !!
My flesh and your freedom are of same substance
One has to die, to keep other alive
It Hurts no more
Flap your wings fly high in the sky

Copyrights Reserved to Paras Ali/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment