Tuesday 9 May 2017

Pour out your heart my love else the patience dies

Pour out your heart my love
else the patience dies

The Moon does melt into tiny Specs
When unveiled stands the waves
On the rooftop of sea
during last hours of night.

The rubi rays of sunset
do steal a kiss
Though the stone-gone- mountains
beneath the rust of frost hides

How exquisitely the stars tailor the distance
and run miles far
to pen on the petals
with the ink of dews
Rose's name

The distant shadows can meet my Love!!
Springs turn to cataracts
if inescapable is the regime of Fall

You keep your words clenched
for the days to come
For the arrival of perfect moment
Would your letter to, I, the Mortal ever be sent?

 Pour out your heart my Love
else the patience dies

Copyrights reserved to Paras Ali/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment